new to hp tuners any advice or literature?

PCM and handheld tuners

Moderators: SS-ROB, Got TBSS, 08bluedemon

mdubs256
LS
LS

new to hp tuners any advice or literature?

Post by mdubs256 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Hey just got my new to me hp tuners pro. I'm looking for any information people can share. I bought it with the plans of adding efan and tweaking my trans. Anything helse

Gzero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Gzero » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:02 pm

I learned the little I know from email tunes I received from PCMofNC as well as from HPtuners website and forum. HPtuners has some tune repositories that you can go in and download. If you can't find any I'd be more than happy to email you a few that I downloaded from there. If you have specific questions, feel free to post them.
07 3SS AWD Summit White - TVS1900|The Force Cam|HP Tuner Pro|RPM lvl6|Vig 3200 Tri-disk|Kooks 1-7/8" w/ ORY|Magnaflow Catback|4" MAF Fenderwell Intake|Dual LS1 eFans|PCM Pickup Tube|160* Stat|BM Trans Cooler|Dual Aeroforce|Anzo Halos & OPT7 HIDs|Big 3 Gnd|Pioneer 7" Nav|Massive Audio Subs & Amps|Diamond Audio Components

Got TBSS

Post by Got TBSS » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:22 pm

Youtube is always a great resource as well. As Gzero said, get the dubby files to mess around with. You don't want your truck being a guinea pig test subject. Once you get your hands on it, it'll become second nature.
|Sold-06 TBSS AWD|Superchips Tune|Cold Air Inductions|Magnaflow Res|LED Headlights|Blazer Fog 6k HIDs|Pioneer Avic8100|ArticStart Edge 2x|Aeroforce Interceptor|*Air Vent Pod Mod + Custom Decals Produced Myself*
http://www.tgcreative.net